Join us for evening with celebrated Irish writer Colum McCann on the campus of John Carroll University on April 24th at 7pm in Dolan Science Center's Auditorium! Free and open to the public. Books will be for sale.
Colum McCann is the author of six novels and three collections of stories. Born and raised in Dublin, Ireland, he has been the recipient of many international honours, including the National Book Award, the International Dublin Impac Prize, a Chevalier des Arts et Lettres from the French government, election to the Irish arts academy, several European awards, the 2010 Best Foreign Novel Award in China, and an Oscar nomination. His work has been published in over 35 languages. He is the co-founder of the non-profit global story exchange organisation, Narrative 4, and he teaches at the MFA program in Hunter College. He lives in New York with his wife, Allison, and their three children.
Sponsored by the Peace, Justice, and Human Rights Program, the English Department, and Gerard Manley Hopkins Program
- Irish Missionary Nominated for 2017 Nobel Peace Prize
- 2017 Issues
- Giants Causeway Story Book
- Whistle at Your Mother's Funeral?
- David Oliver Joyce Goes Professional
- Brexit, Assembly Vote and the Future of a United Ireland
- Shilelagh Law and Celtic Cross in Yonkers
- The Hooley on Kamm's Corners™ 2017
- Northern Ireland: We Get Letters
- Ireland's National Design Strategy